Thursday, October 31, 2013

Author Take Over: Jodie Pierce

Hi guys!!
 
Today it's Author Take Over here at my blog, and I'm happy to tell you that Jodie Pierce is visiting!
And, boy does she has a lot to tell you!!! So... Let's start with introducing this wonderful lady, shall we?
 
 
 
 
I am thirty-seven years old and live with my hubby, John in Cleveland, Ohio along with four beautiful step-children. I have had a fascination with vampires since they were introduced to me as a child and has had a long history with them. I have been writing since high school, keeping my love stories secret. It wasn't until I started reading Anne Rice books, at the age of 19, that I was inspired. I realized I wanted to write about vampires. I was an exchange student in Brasil in high school so you will find some of my experiences from there in my stories. I also enjoy research and many of the places outside of the USA have been researched so the places, activities, attractions and food are actually real. I am inspired by music and enjoy all genres but something has to be playing in the background as I write. All of my books can be found on www.amazon.com. I have several short stories that I still work on and I'm always busy with the next great vampire story as my mind is non-stop and even plagues my dreams. I wake up at 3am sometimes and just have to write. In my spare time. I enjoy spending time with family, music, reading, Reiki and all things metaphysical.
You can find Jodie here:
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment